Old Photos T images at University of Washington

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photos T images at University of Washington
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 07:35 pm:

The T looks on

Grounds keepers put a T to use

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:19 am:

Love that motorcycle in the last one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:38 am:

Motorcycle looks like an Excelsior.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bartlett on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 07:37 am:

Looks like the occupiers were around long before we knew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Or on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 11:25 am:

That Excelsior is a great looking bike, looks new. Great photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 11:43 am:

Great pictures. Now I just need to make a sled to tow the grandkids around the pasture!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 04:23 pm:

What kind of spare tire carrier is that on the steel Runabout? I LOVE it!

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 04:38 pm:

Oh man I'd looooooooove to have that Excelsior!!!!! That's the first thing my eyes locked on to in that pic. I'd ride it too!

Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 08:00 pm:

There were several manufacturers of spare rim carriers - Duplex made a rather unique one and some were just stud extensions bolted to the spare rim lugs so you could piggy-back another spare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 07:54 pm:

Not only does it carry two wheels, it tilts forward rather than backward lending it rakish good looks and giving better access to the rear turtledeck compartment.

Vintage Paul

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration