Bought myself some Christmas presents

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Bought myself some Christmas presents
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Norco Ca on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:35 pm:

Bought myself Bruce McCalley's Model T Ford The car that changed the world and Murray Fahnestock's Model T Ford Owner. Merry Christmas to me.Can't wait to receive them.Now got to go get ready to go to the Ronnie Milsap show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:39 pm:

We have to look out for ourselves.
I buy myself xmas presents all year round!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Norco Ca on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:47 pm:

Bob,come to think of it I do too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:56 pm:

I ordered a funprojects ammeter and 2 apco spring loaded ball caps for my drag link yesterday for Christmas! Ill wrap them up put them under the tree and write from Rusty. He's my corgi!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George - Cherry Hill New Jersey on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 07:28 pm:

I'm sort of stuck on the 'buy my own'. The family decided this year I had to make a total list before Thanksgiving so that they could actually get items for me rather than to have to really think and then go buy something I have in a box anyway, or just bought for myself the week before :-):-)

I actually sat down and went from page 1 in the catalog and circled what I 'might' have upcoming, then circled in a different color the nice to haves that I wouldn't normally buy for myself, and since I was at it...just added the 'p.s.' on what brand and size tires just 'might' be handy to have since they always question my sidewall cracked Ward Riversides with red rubber inter-tubes on the one, and the blistered side wall spare on one of the others. :-)

This is either going to be a boon or a bust, but darned...it ties my hands up for 6 weeks :-) The UPS guy will probably feel the need to knock on the door and see if I am OK :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hager Clinton Illinois on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 08:02 am:

Uncle Jack asked me what I wanted and I told him an 09 or an N red preferred but would take a green one. I am waiting by my tree!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 08:17 am:

Mike,

I bet the tree dries out and the needles fall off before you find a car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes-Men Falls, WI on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:04 am:

If Santa would just fly over to Nebraska and talk to Rob you could get an 09 under that tree. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 12:44 pm:

May just ask for a manifold cooker this Christmas. I have the same course of action as so many here in that I treat my Lizzy like it is Christmas all year long.

If I got it all at once in December, the price would scare me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 12:45 pm:

James, your corgi seems far more generous than my two cats combined.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration