Tustin Garage-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Tustin Garage-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 09:35 pm:

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mattthew G California on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 09:42 pm:

It looks like restrooms were a big deal back then!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 10:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:11 am:

"Tune-Up $1.79"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:54 am:

I remember back in the early fifties when we went on vacation, the "clean restrooms" sign was a big plus when my parents stopped for gas. So much has changed since then! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:00 am:

I think that building is still there. Seems to me I've seen it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 12:25 pm:

I think whoever the sign painter was that did the lettering on that front window needed to take a remedial spelling class. "Accessaries"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 10:36 pm:

I found this on a quick Google search:
Tustin Garage Barbeque Restaurant.
560 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780
t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 10:51 pm:

That's great. I'm glad that someone found a way to make the building useful, rather than tearing it down to make room for a parking lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 10:54 pm:

Still doing grease jobs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:16 am:

Mebbe some us should meet there for supper before Orange County T meeting next month.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:35 am:

Ricks
Take a large copy of the picture, If they don't have one it might help with the check, Never hearts to ask.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lindsay Martin on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:59 am:

Bob,
You did'nt do that signwriting did you?
It must be a diferent building, the first one has bowsers out front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 07:15 am:

Good idea, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 07:59 am:

Isn't the word "Accessaries" spelled wrong? Believe that should be "Accessories".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 08:34 am:

Unusual to see mispellings on old signs. Seems quite common nowadays. One of my favorites is "acurrate."

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 04:19 pm:

Here you go Lindsay this should convince you !

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lindsay Martin on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 02:00 am:

Thanks Art,
Must have been the angle!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration