6 Year search is finally over

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: 6 Year search is finally over
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 08:28 am:

I am so happy... After looking for door sills for my '22 Coupe for 6 years I finally received a response from the ad I placed in the forum classifieds. To my amazement the fellow has them in stock in Nigeria! All I need to do is give him some banking information and my cell phone number and he will fill my order! I thought I would share this information with you folks in case someone else needs parts for their Coupe now that I found a supplier that carries everything I need to finish my rebuild.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 08:44 am:

Lucky You. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 09:14 am:

Nigeria is a well-known source of hard-to-find T parts.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:28 am:

What do they look like? Can u post a pic?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:50 am:

Dennis,

I also have a pair. Send me a private message with your bank account information. No address needed.

Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:37 pm:

Nigeria should be a place with lots of model T parts. They've been buying them up for many years now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:52 pm:

Another good origin for good original T parts is London UK, for some reason they always write me back with the same line, just need personal details, lots of personal details, Oh well.

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil McKay on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 04:41 pm:

I searched for 38 years for a Marmon switch box that controls high and low beams, parking lights, taillights, horn, and the starter. Finally, I ran a parts wanted ad in the Marmon club newsletter about 3 years ago, and lo and behold, 5 different individuals living in London have since responded. It just amazes me how many of those switches ended up in London when there aren't any elsewhere...except Lagos, Nigeria.

Scams every one! More humorous than annoying.

Neil

(Still looking for this switch box which fits the 1930 Marmon Big 8, the 1930 Marmon Model 79, and the 1931 Marmon Model 88)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 05:05 pm:

You fellows have been looking in all the wrong places!

When I need rare "items", I turn to my friend Mr. Mong Hoi. He is the director of operations at the Prestigious Hang Seng Bank LTD. of Hong Kong.

Although Nigerian sources are an excellent place to start your search, they often turn to him for rare NOS "items".

Just have your bank account information ready when you contact Mr.Hoi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 07:40 pm:

I've been looking almost 4 years for a top and 4 fenders for my AUTOWA bodied roadster.I guess I've been looking in the wrong part of the world. I bet that's where all the 30x3 1/2 disc wheels are also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 09:12 pm:

You know they'll have a big stash of late 1908 pre production T's too, still in perfect original condition.........with 103 year old air in the tires.
Maybe l should send them a few emails asking for # 0002 or # 0003 , l'm sure its there.

David.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration