'Mikey' sez . . . If plastic wire ties . .

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: 'Mikey' sez . . . If plastic wire ties . .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Larson on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 08:43 am:

We're decorating the '17 Roadster/Pickup for the Holidays -

'Mikey' sez: "If plastic wire(zip) ties were good enough for Henry Ford - they should be good enought for me!"

Is that true??? Ho - Ho - Ho !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 08:47 am:

Don't know who Mikey is, but he must be one hell of a man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 09:33 am:

When I was decorating my T for Christmas, I only used Ford script Ty-raps and duct tape.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB Toms River N.J. on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:50 am:

Wow! Are those carbide powered Christmas lights? LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 02:17 pm:

Bob, thats looks pretty cool, Charlie asks a good question, can you drive it like that or is it plugged in to the house ??

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 09:54 pm:

Charlie & David,
I had a 1 KW generator that I put on the left running board. I had 2200 lights, 400 feet of garland, animated displays and a sound system that played Christmas music. It was a real crowd pleaser until the state police said I couldn't drive it on the street like that. Bummer :-(

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:27 pm:

I can't compete with Bob this year, but when the lights go on sale, I hope to buy some more. We had our first annual Holiday Parade last week. It was 15 degrees and windy! It was great fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 12:18 am:

Lance,

Looks beautiful !!! If I ever decorate mine again, I think I will use LED lights and an inverter and battery rather then a generator.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Larson on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 06:29 am:

Hummmm - my Zip Ties didn't have the 'Ford' Script . .

MUST be 'Re-Pops'

Those are ome great lookin' T's all decorated up!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration