Where is the team that assembles a T in 15 minutes?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Where is the team that assembles a T in 15 minutes?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:32 am:

I need their help for about 3 minutes.
Just need to add the radiator, fenders and running boards :-)

amost done

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:45 am:

Looks GREAT, Bob!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 02:59 pm:

It would only take me about a week to put that together! If I was on vacation. And my whole family went somewhere and left me alone.
But you're getting there!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:50 pm:

I wish mine was that far along..looks good!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 06:45 pm:

Bob
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that fills the shop so I need to work and store things on the patio. Your project is looking great keep it up.

Bob (also)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration