OT Photoshop help needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: OT Photoshop help needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 06:04 pm:

Way off topic. Anyone willing to clean up a picture for me that I want to use on a Christmas card? Need some trees, restroom, a car etc. removed and replaced with grass and sky. I have no idea how to do this. thanks, Send me a PM to Youngfd1@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 07:41 pm:

i lack the brainpower to do PMs or photoshop but this might help? http://neijman.deviantart.com/art/Army-Squirrel-Tutorial-91075105

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 09:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:35 am:

Thanks for the help. Exactly what I wanted. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:55 am:

Gee Jim, maybe you should ad a small picket fence, and some tiki torches!

I love your trailer, if you ever find it missing, it'll be behind my '49 GMC going towards the Grand Canyon. Hahaha. Shastas are classy. Just like those canned ham trailers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:55 am:

Neil

Nice work...amazing....but you didn't photo shop the wind wave out of that canopy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 01:22 pm:

When our son Bill's wife Cindy went in for a hip replacement operation I made a card for her that had high kicking cheer leaders on it and said "hip hip hooray".

I took the picture entitled Jupiter Images across it and changed the background to cheer leaders doing high kicks and put Cindy's head on the lady in the bed.

The way you do it is to get the background you want and then paste the picture details on top of it and then wipe out the parts you don't want in order for the parts you want to show through. You can also cut and paste things in but you have to watch the light direction or it will look wrong.

Frank Harris

bed

Cindy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 02:03 pm:

Eleven years ago, I was playing with Photoshop. Anja and I had been in a parade as a Coolidge campaign car and our son took a picture of us in the driveway. I took out the house, telephone pole and cyclone fence in the background, the brick wall at the right and the yellow line down the middle of the road. Then I added a friend's '27 Roadster passing on the street.

A lot of fun if you've got time on your hands... :-)

http://home.mindspring.com/~dlodge/adobefun.htm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration