Old Photo - Six Period Photos Of People Posing With A Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - Six Period Photos Of People Posing With A Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lauderback on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:39 pm:

I saved the last photo and enhanced it, but still can't read the date on the license plate. It would be interesting to know when it was taken, given that there appear to be two late 1940's era cars in the background, behind the gentleman. Looks like a case of "Why would I need a new car? I paid good money for this one, and she ain't wore out yet!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:54 pm:

Wow, bottom left sure reinforces the idea that folks were smaller back then. That T looks huge.

They must be kids?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 08:44 pm:

Isn't that an A????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:47 pm:

An A body with wooden wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:55 pm:

Not a Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 12:28 am:

Prints with an irregular edge like that last one were popular in the fifties.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration