MTFCA Spring 2012 Technical Seminars & Business Meeting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: MTFCA Spring 2012 Technical Seminars & Business Meeting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 05:26 pm:

The informative seminars will include the following distinguished presenters:

Ron Patterson - Coils
Larry Azevedo - Babbitting
Mike Bender - Camshaft bearings, dyno testing and transmission alignment
Dave Huson - Transmission assembly and magnet recharging
Steve Coniff - Front axle alignment
Trent Boggess - Camshaft timing

Several of the seminars will be held at Larry Azevedo's shop which is located in the picturesque ancient Spanish farming village of Corrales, located just 20 minutes north of downtown Albuquerque on the Rio Grande.

The 2 day seminars will be on Friday and Saturday, March 23-24, 2012 as part of the MTFCA 2012 Business Meeting. The cost of the seminars only; is $35 and that includes Friday Lunch.

For the Ladies there will be 'T'ea Time on the Rio'' to include:

Anna, the 7th Duchess of Bedford
Demo of 1920s flapper dress made in 1 hour
Make your modern clothes look vintage!

See below link for more details and registration form.

http://tinlizziesofabq.com/MTFCA-2012-Business-Meeting-in-Albuquerque.html

Or feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks
Kirk Peterson
Tin Lizzies of Albuquerque

My email addresses can be found on my profile or on the registration form.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration