Old Photo - Another Ten Photos Of People Posing With A Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - Another Ten Photos Of People Posing With A Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 10:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 02:34 pm:

great pictures....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 02:46 pm:

Thank you, Jay!
I could use that "at the front" T with the machine gun for my Christmas shopping judging by the idiots on the road yesterday.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 03:53 pm:

Here's another view of that store/post office with a different car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 04:08 pm:

Steve - I think your picture of the Talcottville P.O./General Store is earlier as Jay's photo shows an interesting gasoline pump had been installed (Sacony?) sometime after your photo was taken.

Also, one of Jay's photos kinda' stands out from all the others; the third one down with the young lad in the driver's seat and maybe his big sister,.....somehow, the manner of dress and such looks to me like maybe the photo was taken in the '50's or so.

An interesting bunch of photos, whatever the case!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 04:39 pm:

Steve, that building is still there. Not as pretty as it was but still in use. I wasn't able to download the street view photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Myers on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 08:18 pm:

SOCONY was Standard Oil Co. Of New York.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:41 am:

Your photos are wonderful, but I especially like the '14 Touring photo, because it shows how a '13-14 top boot really looks like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 03:19 pm:

John - is this the same one that you found ?

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 03:34 pm:

Here it is from another angle.

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 11:37 am:

That's it Art! Your computer skills are amazing.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration