Film-Model T snowmobiles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Film-Model T snowmobiles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 12:09 pm:

For anyone that is interested, Gib Black has produced a nice 50 min. color film on T Snow Units that gives an insite on the operation in
the snow. He has sold his unit and is looking
for one. I'm not connected to his film just passing the informatin on.

Bob

Historian on this subject.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 09:14 am:

thats me driving my 1920 model T snowmobile on the front cover of the brochure. i still have it, she came from lake placid NY and is still a great runner. and is for sale. between storage space and being a snowbird, i don't use her anymore.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration