Forum Police

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Forum Police
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 12:36 pm:

Just Kidding. Some months back I posted a picture of some of my hood ornaments. One of those was this Traffic Cop ornament and several ask if they could get one. I finally finished a batch so if you e-mail me on getting one please get back with me now. I had hoped to have them done sooner for Christmas but you know how that goes. Since I have relations in the police force and they would like both arms down for a desk item I can do it both ways. I used a set screw rather then pinning the arms so they can be changed to suit the application wanted. Bob

hood ornaments

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 02:03 pm:

Lookin good Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 02:26 pm:

Isn't that Charlie Chaplin in the third row, center? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 08:43 pm:

No no - its Buster Keaton!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 09:03 pm:

Got a couple e-mails on the Police sign in the back. It was a hood sign that was placed on early police cars and would light up when they pulled along side to make a stop. I have these too. Bob

hood ornaments

hood ornaments

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 09:08 pm:

Michigan State Police had these signs on their hoods the last time I was stopped in Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 09:44 pm:

I think most of their cars have "STOP" and a small "police" on a clear plastic framework even as far back as on this 1974 Ford. Bob

policeman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 09:51 pm:

This is what I was looking for that's on their cars today. Bob

policeman

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration