Old Photo - Second Bunch Of Period Photos Of People Posing With

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - Second Bunch Of Period Photos Of People Posing With
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 09:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 10:18 am:

As I look at the great pictures you post Jay, I keep looking for my mothers family. My grandfather drove only T's until one day in about 1940 or '41 when he had a bad experience on his first try driving a sliding gear transmission (a '37 Chevy). After that, he didn't drive on public roads at all for the rest of his life, just T's on his ranch.

Anyway, sooner or later you're bound to post one with my grandfather, grandmother, mother, aunt and uncle from the late '20's. :-)

Thanks for the great pic's!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:30 am:

How did you get that Dodge photo in there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:49 am:

Larry, I am looking at to many of these old photos and they all start to blend together.

I am actually cleaning up my hard drive and managed to get 1900 old model T era photos and all the other stuff I've ever posted to the forum over the years onto one 677mb CD. I thought there might be a few people here that would enjoy a copy as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 03:31 pm:

Jay,
That center-door appears to be the same car in two photos. Again, you have a bunch of really great pictures you are kind enough to share! Thank you!

As for copies of all that stuff? Count me in! I know it is easy to burn copies, but charge a fair price and make a few bucks to buy more accessories with!
Drive carefully, and enjoy the season! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 04:11 pm:

Same thing here Jay, I'd love a copy and will pay for it and the postage.

Craig

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration