Whist rummaging through in the parts box one (again)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Whist rummaging through in the parts box one (again)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Pacoima, CA on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 06:45 pm:

You know how when you go looking for something you wind up finding something totally different than what you went looking for? Well, this is again one of those times.

The thing is I don't remember where or when for that matter I got these.

And in that same box I found this too, I even found the flags that came with it, 48 star flags at that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Stitt-Oregon on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 07:11 pm:

LOL getting older is interesting. I go looking and say hey I didn't even know I own one of these! Great. Worse yet I see something at a friends house and six months later think what I saw was something I owned. Hours spent searching (never give up) and never finding it. Last but not least buying something (a treasure) getting home only to find out you own one....Will it get better?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Calk on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 07:32 pm:

Yeah, keep on dreaming that it will get better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 07:00 pm:

Best part of getting old is when you find this forgotten stuff its like the first time you ever saw it all over again! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 07:05 pm:

It's Merry Christmas any time of the year! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 03:14 am:

Boy, have I been there! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bartlett on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 07:53 am:

I laugh at myself on occasion when I walk 15 steps to my toolbox,but forget what tool I went to get!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:20 am:

Sounds like we can all relate to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHBG3ABUJU&sns=fb

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration