OT-Video of Stationary Steam Engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: OT-Video of Stationary Steam Engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 09:16 pm:

Not mine, but I get to run it. We were winding down and were very low on steam. Probably 10-15 psi, and got to noticing the "Smoke" rings of steam coming out of the exhaust.

http://youtu.be/UbqOtYvgqAU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 10:04 pm:

Steam is so peaceful. We had a 1978 Chev 1 ton once, and it would without fail, blow exhuast rings in the cold. I wish I could make my truck do that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 01:17 am:

Lanz Bulldog tractors make terrific smoke rings from their exhaust.

Manuel in Oz

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration