Making some changes......... Anyone want a Model T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Making some changes......... Anyone want a Model T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 03:06 pm:

Talked my wife into another car, but first I need to sell three of our Ts.

I know the classifieds are for this, but I thought I'd mention it on the forum too. We are selling our TT, 24 Tudor sedan and our 09 touring. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. When they are sold, I get to bring a new project home (not to worry, another Ford :-)).

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 03:13 pm:

What's the new project, Rob?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 03:20 pm:

Richard,

I better wait until I'm sure everything works out before saying.

Merry Christmas,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 04:45 pm:

pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 06:02 pm:

I bet it's a Model K.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Pacoima, CA on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 06:42 pm:

Hmmm, want yes! Afford probably not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 06:47 pm:

Rob,

I would be glad to store the 09 touring for you and would even buy it from you if you don't want to store it. Can I make payments over say the next 30 years? :-)

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 07:22 pm:

Rob -- My buddy Charlie would like to have your Tudor, and he has since we were there last summer. I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 07:23 pm:

By the way, I think Royce might be right, since you need to sell THREE of your cars to foot the bill for the "new" one. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 07:51 pm:

If i was rich i would buy the ton truck if i lived on the same continent. Good luck with that, Hope it finds a good home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 12:18 am:

Royce,

You sly dog! That is one of the cars that would lead me to such a drastic move. The other two are a two lever two pedal Model T, and of course the "holly grail" of early Fords, a Model B.

Mike, I sent a PM.

Thanks all,

Rob

From my iPad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 12:21 am:

Should have said "Holy Grail". However my wifes name is Holly, so maybe a Freudian slip...... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 12:39 am:

Rob
When you visited my shop and discused Model T coils, I was much more taken by Holly than you. Grin.
Let us see photos of your new toy. We are all intrigued because of your other fine cars.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 04:05 am:

Rob,
I would hope the new project is something incredible to make you let go of that '09! Good Luck!!! Don't jinx it, but as soon as it is yours and at home, curious minds want to know.
I wish I could be in the market for another car, but I have to struggle to get my three Ts roadworthy.
Drive carefully, and enjoy the season! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" Harold Tucker on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:09 am:

Rob,

Best of luck in obtaining your new Ford.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock Newfields NH on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:19 am:

Rob -- Is there any proof that Freud wore a slip? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 10:43 pm:

Update:

one down, two to go. Our tudor is going to a good home.

Ron, she was nice to you, but never judge a book by her cover........

Wayne, it's not as bad as it sounds. We currently have two 09s, so I'm selling the "newer" one.

Hap, as always, thank you for your well wishes (I'm sure I'll be troubling you for some of your incredible research.....

Royce, I think I'm far enough along in the process to tell you your right (you don't know how hard that is for me to do :-)).

And, finally, Fred, I'm not even going there...............

Happy Holidays to all,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 11:29 pm:

I'm not sure my friend Don Snyder sells much stuff for K's, Rob. Better pass! ;)

Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 01:01 am:

Rob,

I'll be anxious to see this car when you get it home. I am very envious!!

Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 01:07 am:

Craig,

Maybe he should, everyone is getting them!

With a K and N, I feel like I have both "parents" of the Model T.

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 01:14 am:

Steve,

Talk about "envious", I still miss the Oakland (and I know it went to a great home).

I'll send an email when I get it home. Needs some work.

Merry Christmas,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 01:55 am:

Rob - I don't know much about K's but I can't wait to see it.

By the way, Ron is right, and I don't think what's inside the cover of that book is all bad either :-)

I'm glad you found a home for the Tudor.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:11 pm:

Rob - Envy is one thing, but we would really like pictures -several, many, lots of them!

We are anxiously waiting, like an expectant father for his first child...

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 03:19 am:

Or maybe an expectant grandfather awaiting his first grandchild?
(Pictures, pictures, pictures!!)
Drive carefully, and enjoy the season! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:37 am:

Keith and Wayne,

This is an old photo (1980s). Lots of work to do, but what an incredible piece of history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:11 am:

Hi Rob - The picture is a bit fuzzy, but it's BEAUTIFUL! That's a great Christmas present for the whole family. It would make a fine addition to any Model T club or tour. If it's too valuable or fragile to take on a tour, just having it at a tour for all to see would be really nice.
It's hard to tell, but with the patina on the brass and general condition, it looks like an older restoration. The back seat area looks huge, could it be a 7 passenger? Just wondering....

BTW, congratulations, Rob!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:47 am:

The whole car is huge! Great addition to your stable, Rob :-)
We would love to hear more about this great Ford and how it survived it's first hundred and some years.. :-)
(I think I've read many other K's has reproduction roadster bodies - this one might be an original?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:41 pm:

Rob

It is beyond belief that these are still out there,but they are. That is one great find and a great christmas present. More pictures as meny as you can upload. Thanks for shearing.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:43 pm:

What an incredible car. Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:51 pm:

Man, what a find! That is one seriously impressive machine, Rob. That magnificent beast sure has lots and lots of stage presence. Enjoy! Heartiest congratulations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 02:21 pm:

FANTASTIC!!!!
Congratulations!
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Magedanz on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 02:23 pm:

Please keep us updated with photos as you work your way through it.
Have fun!
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 03:54 pm:

Yeah, I can't wait to see under the hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip) on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 03:57 pm:

You are one lucky man. What an outstanding car and piece of history! Congrats again....Chip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 05:17 pm:

That's a real beauty Rob, congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing a photo spread on that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 06:25 pm:

They look wonderful with the top down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 06:44 pm:

Rob,

Is it a 1907?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 07:28 pm:

How many Model K's are left from the original 900 manufactured? Anyone know how many are running?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 07:47 pm:

Jim, acording to this Only 900 Model Ks, including 50 roadsters, were built during its two-year run.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t92XY_W0qlY/Tt_Cz3p1zeI/AAAAAAAAA2Y/5CRr2EAV01s/s1600/ModelK_Shop.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fountainheadauto.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-shop-1907-ford-model-k-roadster.html&usg=___tjGAUCAVPM4ZuVZPlJ2jGpIzrY=&h=1013&w=1440&sz=182&hl=en&start=2&zoom=1&tbnid=-XljDWM5Ih_aUM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=150&ei=S27yTpOgBomW2QXaveyDAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhow%2Bmany%2Byears%2Bwas%2Bthe%2Bmodel%2Bk%2Bford%2Bbuilt%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26rlz%3D1W1GZAZ_enUS326%26nfpr%3D1%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 07:57 pm:

I am sorry you will have to give up several of your T's to get it but that is 1 cool looking car!
And about Freud,as weird as that mans theorys are,A slip is probably 1 of the more normal things he wore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman Hays, KS on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:06 pm:

I want one! I'll get mine after I win powerball. I do have a question, in the above picture what is going on with 8 valve stems in each wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" Harold Tucker on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:21 pm:

Rob,

You must have been really good this year for Santa to bring you that gift! Great car and we are looking forward to your next steps with it.

A little over 80 Model Ks out of those that were produced are listed in Trent's Early Ford Database so if you have not checked I would recommend taking a look to see if by chance the engine/car number is listed. [That listing is available on Bruce's "Model T Ford Comprehensive Encyclopedia" under "Ford: The First Six Years" see: http://mtfca.com/encyclo/mccalley.htm and I believe it is also on the CD included with "Pate's Early Ford Encyclopedia." See: http://www.earlyfordcars.info/ Or drop me a note and I will take a look to see if it is listed there or not (you have about a 1 in 4 chance with the early N,R,S & SR cars but a little less than 1 in 10 that a K serial number will be listed.)

Again congratulations on your new Ford.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim morsher on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:37 pm:

Jerome, those aren't valve stems, but instead are points to which you can add weights, to balance the wheels and tires. Hard to believe wheel balance was an issue with the roads of 1907, but tires also weren't much to crow about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:46 pm:

Well, at least the girls will look good in that one too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes-Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:59 pm:

You better make a trip down to Oz so you can learn to drive a RHD automobile. Isn't spark on the right and gas on the left?

Nice purchase. Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:16 pm:

Isn't the Model K about the ultimate old Ford? It'll command a crowd at the New London to New Brighton, for sure. So what if it isn't old enough for the London to Brighton?

Well, you could now hunt for a Model A, Rob.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernard from San Buenaventura, Calif on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 02:09 am:

Really stupid question: what would be the value of a nice Model K?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:09 am:

3 nice Model T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hager Clinton Illinois on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 08:36 am:

Did it belong to Cecil Church at one time?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 09:02 am:

Mike;
Speaking of Cecil Church, he had his Model K at a National tour yrs ago and had tire trouble and had, I believe, Coker's fly in a tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:33 am:

Thanks for the comments guys. To answer a few of the questions:

Mike, yes it did at one time
Hal, I liked your answer to the price question :-)
Dave, we have an N, so I've driven many miles "on the wrong side". We also had a Buick and Oakland that were right hand drive.
John, i agree, the girls will look good in it (another great reason to give my wife).
Tim, I thought those were to hold on a "pre-clincher" type tire.
Hap, I sent you a PM with some info.
Jim, I've read that a dozen to two dozen Ks are still out there.
Dan, yes, 1907.

Happy Holidays all,

Rob

From my iPad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:48 am:

Wow! I could tell back in August, by the way the you were salivating over that Model K in New London, MN that you'd own one eventually. I never would have guessed that you'd win such a prize so quickly. Good job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:45 am:

I wanna ride!...Please-Please can I have a ride..Please-Please..can I have a ride! I wanna ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:32 pm:

Rob,

"I thought those were to hold on a "pre-clincher" type tire."

I believe you're correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:34 pm:

Kind of a shame that the roadster shown above has the steering wheel on upside down

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 02:45 pm:

Long hood. How many cylinders? 6? Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 02:50 pm:

Two dozen left out of 900! Wow! A rare car indeed! My dad used to have a 1904 REO that he sold in the early 1990's. I've always wondered where that car went.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 02:51 pm:

Jim,

Yes, 6 cylinders. 405 cubic inches!

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 03:13 pm:

Rob-
I'll bet you are the first kid on the block to have one! Very nice, indeed.
Although it is about twice the car that a Model T is, I'm sure it will be more than twice the fun!

Hi, Mrs. Heyen...

Can Robbie come out and play cars?

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim morsher on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 03:41 pm:

I sold some K wheels several years ago that had those extra studs on the felloe. The man i got them from had a K and he told me they were for weights. Perhaps he was wrong, then so would i be...... certainly not the first time !!! i would love to know for certain one way or another. ......... pre-clincher , or straight sided tires were held on by removable side rims, held on with horizontal bolts through the felloe........i had several of those , also, that went to a model N owner for display. i love the conversation re/ these early fords !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 04:08 pm:

Jim Kelsey,
Do you have a photo of that REO? The first REOs were considered 1905, but I know where the "believed to be" second earliest surviving (1 cylinder) REO is.

As I recall, and that is getting more dangerous, some early tires had multiple compartment tubes with about six individual valve stems. Each one helping keep their section of the notoriously week early tires in place. Since such early style tubes have not been available for many years, and tires are better, some restorations have put empty stems or covers to match early photos. At least that is what I was told some years ago when looking at a very early large car wheel.
Anyone know for sure?
Drive carefully, and enjoy the holidays! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 05:42 pm:

See the pictures below for a better explanation of how the brass posts (around the felloe) were used. The post visible on the outside of the wheel is threaded internally.

The other style (not shown) is more of a screw-in type that was used with earlier tube tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 06:56 pm:

Here's a nice one....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman Hays, KS on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 08:08 pm:

David M. On my enduro those are called beadlocks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beadlock

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 08:35 pm:

Rob -

It seems as though you may have not heard that the Model K Ford was / is a lousy excuse for a car.

Or, worse yet......you may be slippig a bit like a worn out two speed tranny (like those found in a Model K).

Are you still taking the proper dose of your meds?

Cheers,

Timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 09:08 pm:

Good evening Rob:

PM sent re: 1909 Model T. Look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 09:41 pm:

Steve,
Do you know when and where your photo was taken?

Tim, wanna race :-)

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:23 pm:

Rob, what a great find, and it's going to a good home.

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes-Men Falls, WI on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:32 pm:

Steve's picture above looks like Greenfield Village.

In 2013 at the Speedster Reunion we will all be expecting rides! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Woolf on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:57 pm:

Rob,
I took this photo several years ago in Illinois. It was owned by Roger Weiss.

Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:07 pm:

Steve, you might as well come to Lincoln next June for the MTFCA tour? (and anyone else for that matter)

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska - Denver Colorado on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:45 pm:

Rob,

A long time ago I was a member of the Fort Worth T club. Dr Blum was a member and gave me a ride in his early K Touring. My Model R came from him. I helped him adjust the clutch during the ride. One of the weak points of the K's is that it has the same open transmission as the NRS's. It had square lifters for the valves. I could have spent hours watching that engine run. I fell in love with K's at that time and have always wanted one. They are larger than life beautiful cars and IMHO did not deserve the rotten reputation they had. Henry did not like them and so they were not well received. Congratulations to you on becoming the conservator of one of these rare cars.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 03:54 am:

Rob, sorry to see you have to sell some of your T's, but it is for a GOOD cause! My sincere congratulations! Are you planning on taking it to the Lincoln tour? That alone would make the trip for me worthwhile. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 07:26 am:

Dave,

Not yet sure. The gentleman selling this car hasn't been able to tour with it for some time so i'm unsure what will require to get it "roadworthy".

Either way, I'll be at the tour (only 20 miles from our farm), so an open invitation to anyone attending to stop by our place.

Happy Holidays,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 07:57 am:

Rob -

I thought maybe the bait I tossed your way above would trigger a reaction.......I just didn't expect it to be "wanna race?"

I think before we pick a date to race you'll need a day or so to add water and fuel. And, don't forget to add oil to the transmission; not too much as it will make it hard to start and not too little as the thingies (a technical term the meaning for which you'll need to learn if you are going to operate a K) inside the transmission become unhappy with each other. Let me know when you are ready.

Also....my shoulder hurts....so....would you mind starting mine for me?

All joking aside, congratulations. If you have half as much fun with yours as I have with mine you'll be set as they are a blast to operate.

Cheers,

Timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 08:11 am:

Timothy,

It is all your fault (and Holly knows it). After riding in your magnificent K this summer, well.........

Happy Holidays,

Rob

Sent from my iPad

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration