Non-FordTowncar-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Non-FordTowncar-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 07:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 08:09 pm:

I like the car, I like the girl, but the white duster is just too cool.

Does anyone know a source of white dusters at a good price ?

Cheers
schuh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TERRY BROWN on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 08:16 pm:

Hi Bud .. Good duster coats are available from the HCCA (horseless Carriage Club of America). Go to the web site..... HCCA.org and click on "club store" They are $90 . good luck.......... Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 08:17 pm:

Gentleman's Emporium has linen dusters for 75 bucks.

http://www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/vict_mens_15.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 09:55 pm:

I like on their measurement chart: "If your belly measures larger than your chest, use the larger measurement." I think they have seen some of us in person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska - Denver Colorado on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 10:31 pm:

Stan,

"If your belly measures larger than your chest, use the larger measurement." LOL. Several of us resemble that remark.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 12:03 am:

I was thinking of you and Unca Mike when I posted that but was too much of a gentleman to post it. You might not send my box of chocolate bourbon balls if I make you mad. Unca Mike might not fix any more ribs for me!! That would be even worse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:22 pm:

Hey Guys

Thanks for the suggestions on the duster. Does anyone else wear them while riding in their T or am I the only nerd in the group ??

schuh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Byron Hight on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 02:20 am:

The only reason that my wife really likes the '10 touring, is that she loves to dress up in period fashion, so I've been known to wear my Linen Duster.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration