Another visit to the boneyard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Another visit to the boneyard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 08:47 pm:

The left radius rod on my touring was usable but bent enough to be ugly, so today I drove up to Model T Haven and picked a straight one out of the pile. It sure is nice to have place like this handy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:29 pm:

I think I'd pee my pants if I saw that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:35 pm:

Steve -- You are fortunate to be close enough to Model T Haven that it's convenient to just dash on over to pick something up. I went there once to get a TT frame, but it's quite a drive from here. It's amazing how much "stuff" Mark has.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:37 pm:

From the last time I was there, it looks like it has tripled in size. Most of that stuff was in that old barn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 09:49 pm:

Chris, do you see those TT cabs?
Would look really good on your TT chassis.
Bye the way, how's the engine tear down going?

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 11:20 pm:

Hope it doesn't rain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 11:51 pm:

Sorry for the hijack Steve,

Steve, its all apart and in bags. Appears like nothing the big file and some time-saver won't fix! I might need to get a new barrel of elbow grease though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip) on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 12:22 am:

I would think I died and went to heaven!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 03:08 am:

I see parts I need!
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Pacoima, CA on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 03:45 am:

Oh how I'd love to visit that bone yard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 03:51 am:

It's been a few years since I've been to Mark's Model T Haven, but it is well worth a trip if you need anything. There are many things that may have gone to a scrapper, but are still very restorable. I hope you guys that have parts that you can't seem to get rid of and are thinking of sending them off to a scrapper contact Mark. Maybe you can work out a deal and save some parts. Might even work out a trade. I wish I lived closer to him. Kep, where Mark is located, the humidity is lower than it is around here, but it is a bit higher than other places. Stuff doesn't rust too bad there, but it does rust a bit. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By peeters frits on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 06:57 am:

Here more

[url]www.modelthaven.com[/url]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 11:46 am:

Steve I love pictures like these. I show them to my wife and presto all of a sudden "I don't have so much stuff".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 01:28 pm:

Dave's comment about the humidity reminds me of a family reunion here several years ago. The cousins from Arizona were griping about the humidity, and the ones from Virginia were enjoying how nice and dry it is out in Kansas. Humidity is relative.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 04:39 pm:

HOLY CRAP!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 04:16 am:

"HOLY CRAP!!!".

My sentiments exactly. If we have anything like that down here in Florida, I don't know about it. I'm lucky though, my car was complete when I got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 10:55 am:

Steve sometimes at family gatherings there is a lot of relative humidity!

Herb

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration