Christmas parade 2011

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Christmas parade 2011
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Brown on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 10:21 am:

This picture was shot in the 2011 Christmas parade in N. Wilkesboro, NC. My granddaughter riding in the back with her Santa hat on enjoyed smiling (good at that) and waving to the crowd. My 12 year old grandson riding up front wasn't as excited about the whole affair. It was amazing at the smiles when the crowd saw the ole gal rolling up the street toward them and one toot on the horn would bring laughter and waves.
The 35 Ford coupe behind me started acting up about 5 minutes after the picture and had to leave the parade. My worries about the ole T acting up in front of the crowd were unfounded, she behaved perfectly. Seven miles of mostly 4 lane pavement to home with a stop at the "Little Dipper" for ice cream and sandwiches. All and all, i would call it a memorable day
Roger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Leighton on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 10:45 am:

It's intersting to see how kids 18 and younger respond to antique cars. I have a 13 year old grandson (riding shot gun)who is neutral toward the T but his 12 year old sister has more enthusiasm and spends more time in the shop with me. Here is our 2011 parade picture from the Bedford Va. Parade.
2012bedford xmass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 07:12 pm:

Here's 2 pictures of my daughter and our T
First one is of the Williamsburg Christmas Parade, Second one is Toy's For Tots

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 01:08 pm:

When my pre-teen grand daughters were living with us, I used to pick them up at school in my T every once in a while. Even the teachers used to ask me to blow the Aoogah horn.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration