Model T Times : Unrestored Canadian 1925 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Model T Times : Unrestored Canadian 1925 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 03:40 pm:

Hello,
I received my copy of the November - December Model T Times last week. I was very interested to see the feature article on the unrestored Canadian 1925 Coupe. If you look closely at the picture of the interior with the headlining and rear window shade you can just see that the cording trim has a herringbone pattern. When I was restoring our 1924 Canadian Fordor I was very lucky to have the chance to view two unrestored Canadian Fordor's. I made a lot of rough drawings of the features that were missing on my car. From memory both the cars had that Herringbone Cord Trim. I still have the notes, and I will post part of it here.
In the time that I have been following the discussions here on the Forum I have not seen that type of trim on the U.S. 1923-25 Closed Cars. I am wondering therefore is this something that may be a Canadian feature ? I would be most grateful if anyone has pictures to prove this or otherwise. Thank you. Best regards, John

Picture from The Model T Times Article

My rough 1970's Drawing

This is a similar trim from a Centerdoor Sedan that I have borrowed from a previous Forum Thread.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration