Model T at my Daughter's Wedding

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Model T at my Daughter's Wedding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen LeBlanc on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 07:12 pm:

Drove my daughter and her husband to their wedding reception in my 1925 Tudor.

120.8 K
carpic.psd
"

August 6, 2011
Steele Hill Resort
Sanbornton, NH"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen LeBlanc on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 07:19 pm:

Sorry, picture would not download. I will try again later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 09:23 pm:

File should be a jpg your file above has a psd extension which I believe is photo shop. Use the file save as function & change file type to jpg. You will also have to have size below 200 k.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:37 pm:

"Paint" is an easy way to resize photos. Right click on the photo, click on "open with", then select Paint. Click on IMAGE, then STRETCH/SKEW. Change both numbers in the STRETCH section to something smaller (I usually go with 60) but make sure you make both numbers the same. If the photo is smaller than the screen, it will usually work. If it's still too big, you can do the process over again. Then either click save or save as (to keep the original the large size and make a new one that's smaller - good if you want to print the original later) under the FILE button. Just make sure you see where it's saving so you can upload it later.

Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 02:13 am:

I have a separate file in my Corel Photo Album for photos I have re-sized and may want to share again. I wish I could get my scanner to work right so I could share abunch more photos.
drive carefully, and enjoy the season! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 08:26 am:

I have software that came with my camera for resizing, but I often use picresize.com because it's so easy. It also converts images in various formats to jpg.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration