OT - need help finding '29 Chevy demountable rim bolts & nuts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: OT - need help finding '29 Chevy demountable rim bolts & nuts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:29 pm:

I'd like to get dad replacement wheel rim bolts & nuts for Christmas, but sheesh, finding parts for his Chevy is NOT like buying Model T parts. Can anybody steer me to an early Chevy vendor that can help? Short of that, doesn't one of our members here make the bolts for T's? I'm wondering if I'll need to have a custom set made.

Thanks!
Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Holcomb on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:36 pm:

Bruce Brown in Milton Wisconsin should have what you need. 1-608-868-3720

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:41 pm:

Thanks, I left him a message. Due to the short deadline though if there are other possibilities please let me know.

Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:56 pm:

Can you post a picture of the bolts/lugs you need? I have a big box full of stuff and can look .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 05:02 pm:

Check the VCCA website. Gary Wallace and the Filling Station are two major suppliers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Hudson on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 05:32 pm:

pictures would help, I may have some kicking around, I have a big box of various lugs, and would ship em off for you if they are what you need, as I have no use for them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 06:57 pm:

Mucho thanks guys. Everything is taken care of.

Craig

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration