Vee Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Vee Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 08:19 pm:

Does anyone have experience, or ever heard that a vee radiator will start acting like a air dam at speed, say 50-60 MPH. Yes my car is capable of that & more. All comments are welcome. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Boe on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 08:30 pm:

Steven,

Welcome to the forum. I grew up in the FM area, but now live in Florida. Is your car by chance a red speedster? I remember one with a v shaped radiator owned by a car in Fargo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 08:46 pm:

Steven,

Welcome. I don't have the answer, but would sure like to see pics of the car that your question concerns.

Happy Holidays,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 10:09 pm:

David,I'm not aware of the car you are referring to.Will try to post pix.Could not figure that out so put them on photobucket.Essex frame, Chrysler front axle, Franklin steering,K C warford, Mark Chaffins head.belt drive Vega distributor, 3.25 rear screw.Fired it on Sunday.sounds awesome. ,http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa386/Got10cowz/speedster/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 12:03 am:

Nice ride! Looks like you don't need no stinking di-lithium crystals to kick it into warp drive!! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 12:12 am:

Nice looking, Steven. I never noticed any aerodynamic anomalies with my windsplitter radiator, but removing the fenders for the last half of the 2000 Greatrace made it into a totally different and faster car.

rdr

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration