Just a painting...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Just a painting...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 12:16 am:

I don't know who is an author, but is it awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 12:18 am:

sorry: "isn't it", i tried to say)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 12:31 am:

Man, that's impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 02:45 am:

Fella should have had the lighter weight older model instead of the "Improved Ford", might have just glided through in a 1914.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 03:17 pm:

It could almost be a photo. It is sooo well done.

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 03:35 pm:

“Out Quicker Than A Hiccup” by Tom Fritz (Hot rod artist)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 04:15 pm:

I think the artist used my image for the guy behind the horse team!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 04:27 pm:

This would fit right in with "Herman and Frieda"...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 04:57 pm:

Yeah. And that's me behind the wheel. Rear wheel that is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:38 pm:

A.J., thank You!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:34 pm:

I think there is a family looking for that car...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration