WOW,Dec. 20 and out for a drive in Buffalo NY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: WOW,Dec. 20 and out for a drive in Buffalo NY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mock on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 02:28 pm:

No snow,no salt,sunny and 40. Took the '22 roadster pickup out for a nice drive.Strange but nice winter so far but I am sure we will pay for it.Heck,we are still running our large scale trains at the club.Check out MUD CREEK CENTRAL if you like ride on trains and live steam,,Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:08 pm:

Richard

Lived in Snyder for many years. I know how unusual it is to have no snow on 12/20 when we often had snow on halloween!!!

Cheers
schuh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:24 pm:

Small world; I'm from Williamsville. My middle school shop teacher was Mr. Mock. Maybe you're related, Rich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Conklin on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:37 pm:

I live near Hamburg, NY, about 15 miles south of Buffalo. Drove a friends 21 Touring today, actually taking it from my garage to his. Got lots of waves and couple of toots when I went thru the village. FUN!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom J. Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 09:06 pm:

My friend in Angola, NY is fond of driving his original '16 Depot Hack in the snow providing there is little or no evidence of road salt. Last time we visited, I got a good view of Lake Erie from the park and also the reservation land next to the lake.

Much to the delight of my son and his girlfriend, my friend got stuck in a drift two blocks from home and they insisted I get out and push while he and his girlfriend provided the road hugging weight above the axle.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration