Top bows on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Top bows on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Baker on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:43 pm:

What can you tell me about these top bows on ebay? Are they complete?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 07:26 pm:

If it is the ones I'm thinking of,no they are not complete.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim morsher on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 07:50 pm:

if it is the auction marked " 20's model T ford top bows....." they are absolutely beautiful, for '26-7 style. never been mounted on a car. not all there, but a great start. a great neighbor is selling them, and whoever gets them will be very happy. they have the trap door sockets on them, too. .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Baker on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 08:39 pm:

I am building a 1910 Tourabout on a 1925 running frame and running gear. Will the top bows work with this setup? What are they liking?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 09:09 pm:

Those bows will not help you. I have a set of 13-15 touring bows,if you want contact me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration