Christmas parade- please post pics

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Christmas parade- please post pics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K Mullis on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:03 am:

Merry Christmas y'all.

Ain't my 48 star flags purdy? (first time I got to use them)
Flags are mine. Liz is my wife's. I'm just the mechanic/driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:27 pm:

Here's the TT as we decorated it for our town's "Lighted Christmas Parade." Actually, it is missing the large red bow we had on the radiator. Must have already taken it off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:39 pm:

My town doesn't have a Christmas Parade. My Local club does have a soup dinner every year and people are encouraged to put lights on their T's. Here is Hutch and Tom of Tip Top timers.

Hutch's (left) light run off his Magneto and Tom's (right) from an inverter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:45 pm:

My son drove the TT in the parade. It has battery headlights, but we drove Karen's '18 Touring with its magneto headlights. I quit counting how many people told us we needed an alternator as they saw the headlight intensity fluctuate with engine rpm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Hagstrom on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 08:00 pm:

My '26 Roadster pickup at the Fort Morgan, Colorado Christmas parade of lights:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Leighton on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 09:20 am:

Bedford Va. 2011

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:56 am:

Here we are getting ready last year.

Sincerely

Jim Weir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 01:26 pm:

San Diego, 2011

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 06:27 pm:

Getting ready for the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade: 6:00 am at the Piquette Plant.

1916 tourings decorate great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 08:00 pm:

2011 Christmas Parade in Williamsburg VA

Then Toy's for Tots

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration