19-22 Touring metal end sill bracket pics or description needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: 19-22 Touring metal end sill bracket pics or description needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:21 am:

Does anybody have a description of the metal end sill and brackets for a 19-22 Touring? Maybe a pic?
This is used on the low cowl, 5 piece back, straight winshield Tourings.
The metal sill is located directly under the Touring rear seat frame and attaches to the main wood body sills. Supposedly its attached with brackets to the main frame. I am building a 21 Touring and havent found any pics of what the metal sill and brackets look like. I think Howells advertises it as a Touring rear cross member but with no pic in his sheet metal parts catalouge. I have a few brackets but not sure if they are correct.

The front and center frame to wood brackets are the triangular brackets which I already have. Not sure about the rears. Thanks and appreciate any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:36 am:

John I have several sets of them and will take a picture and post later today. If you need a set,I can send you one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:23 am:

As promised:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:23 am:

As promised:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:31 am:

I also have these and several other pcs for sale danuser88@socket.net, supposedly after next tuesday email will be danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hager Clinton Illinois on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:43 pm:

I will bet that Jacks prices are the best!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:18 pm:

you are probably correct as I've had to purchase all of my parts to get them, and the local thieves got a bunch of them recently and scrapped 2200 lbs of front axles, rear ends, 3 dip pans hogsheads, 27 chevy front bumper and rear bumpers as they were a split set w/brackets, buick transmission etc. so I can not give my parts away and still pay for fuel etc, for going to auctions to buy and try to keep some parts here for folks who don't have any available. Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:28 pm:

John,I seem to recall buying mine also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:14 pm:

I'm sorry Jack that remark really wasn't towards you, time for bed Happy Holidays, Jack thanks for the help you give to all of us and for making pcs available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:23 pm:

I didn't think you did either,but just so everyone else knows,I don't have an inexhaustable supply of parts,free or otherwise.I do try to help folks out from time to time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 09:46 am:

Jack, I sent you a PM yesterday. Please let me know if you got it. You were the first that responded. Thanks to all for reponding. I do appreciate it. Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 04:45 pm:

John, I didn't get it,sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:14 am:

I got your PM this morning. I responded thru straight email. Hope you get it.
John K

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration