C/L of Crankshaft to C/L of Camshaft dimension needed.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: C/L of Crankshaft to C/L of Camshaft dimension needed.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT in 10-uh-C on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:42 pm:

Does someone have a copy of a print, --or at least a 'factual dimension' of the Centerline of the Crankshaft to Centerline of the Camshaft dimension they would share with me please?

Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:49 pm:

I beleive it's 100MM, 3.937"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By les schubert on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:13 pm:

That is the correct spacing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:08 pm:

If you want to be silly about it the exact spacing is called out as 3.9375 (3-15/16) but I don't think 1/2 of a thousandth is gonna make much difference ha ha. My dimension taken from Factory Number 690-C front motor cylinder cover (timing cover) revision date 2/1/23.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James "Mike" Rogers on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 06:24 am:

Anyone have a drawing for reference?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT in 10-uh-C on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 06:24 am:

Thank you everyone!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By les schubert on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:40 pm:

James
Yes I have copies of the original Ford block drawings and that is the correct spacing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James "Mike" Rogers on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 08:38 pm:

Les, do you have a copy you could post or email me? Handy for reference.

Thanks, James.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration