Speedo drive gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Speedo drive gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:04 pm:

I have a stamped speedo drive gear for my late 1911, but I believe it is the type used on earlier cars. It has 22 stamped into it.

I believe the type I need has 8P-60T NO 22 and STEWART in block (not script) letters.

Can anyone verify this?

Would anyone like to swap?

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:32 pm:

Keith, in my opinion you are correct. That is the gear you need. It's pretty hard to come by, harder to find then the 9-10 thin gear. Good luck, Kim,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 09:31 pm:

I may have an extra one Keith.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:06 am:

Keith, Kim is correct. The forged steel #22 gear with the Stewart name in block letters is correct for a late 1911 Ford. Hope this helps, Russ Furstnow

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration