Snyders delievered quick

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Snyders delievered quick
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 04:17 pm:

I called monday about 12.30 to order some parts.Didnt expect to git them till after Christmas.Shoot,they were here at 4.00 oclock today! Order was perfectly filled.
And there was something different in there.
I pulled out a Timken Bearing box.I am thinking"I didnt order a bearing"? So I opened it,looked at it,put it back in thinking someone may have put it in the order by mistake.But it weerent on the list,and no part number on the box.
Turns out it is a CHOCOLATE CANDY Bearing.Wow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 04:23 pm:

You gotta post a picture of that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 04:37 pm:

ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - SE Georgia on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 05:02 pm:

Karen wants to know where her's is. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 05:15 pm:

Snyders is a class act. :-) Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 05:18 pm:

I know they were having difficulty sourcing suitable bearings, but I think they may be too soft and wont last long, but probably ride smooth and quiet. But what do I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Conklin on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 06:09 pm:

At our Wednesday morning breakfast one of the guys brought a set of Timken bearings that he was selling to one of the other guys. Just so happened this individual had just received an order from Snyders that included a chocolate Timken.
After the exchange of money and parts the buyer proceeded to open a box and pulled out the chocolate bearing in its clear plastic wrapper he, asked "what are you selling me" and proceeded to pass the rusty looking bearing around the table but not to the shocked looking seller.
When the seller did get his hands on the bearing it was couple of moments before he realized what happened. Lots of laughs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gerry d Best on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 09:07 pm:

Hi Folks.
Yes I have found snyders and langs very good ,any time I order it is about 7 to 9 days from the usa to New Zealand less time than sometims as our own mail del.very good.
Cherrs Gerryde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 01:32 pm:

Bonjour....

I also had parts in Snyder's today, eight days after sending the order.
There were also two Timken bearings in the package. At first I thought it was a mistake but control by opening the box, I immediately smelled a lot ... .. I like chocolate.

This is very nice surprise on the part of Snyder's ...

Olivier (France)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 01:42 pm:

I have to say it......Sure would make for a SWEEEEET ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 01:42 pm:

I would rather have the chocolate long block.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration