Syniders is class A-1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Syniders is class A-1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 07:14 pm:

The other day we ordered a reemer form Syniders. Being in Canada, it virtuously doubles the cost. Shipping and Handling was extra, because of the extra work the vendor has to do. Then of coarse we have to pay a lousey 13% Ontario tax on top.
The reemer did work at all, and would not cut into the bushing no matter what we tried. I called Syniders and told them about this, and suggested they might want to have a look at this product.
They told me to throw it out and they would credit my Visa card for the cost and shipping and handling.
This they have done in a matter of days.
Gents , this is a class one vendor. Thanks Syniders for your concern and standing behind what you sell. It wasn't your fault the reemer didn't work.
Merry Christmas to All
Wilf

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration