More restorations done

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: More restorations done
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:12 pm:

Two radius rods and a steering wheel nut. If I restore enough pieces, the whole vehicle will be pretty good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:18 pm:

A couple pieces a day, and in no time, you have a car! (I wish I could work on mine that much.) Looking good! Which car are those for?
Drive carefully, and enjoy the holidays! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:39 pm:

All for the '23 touring. With the radius rods done, now I can finish and install the rear axle. I think the next thing after that will be assembling a top for the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 01:49 am:

Good work Steve. One part at a time and it will be good as new some day soon. Every part you have to take off is just asking for a little restoration before it goes back on.

Heck, part of the work is already done if the part is off the car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration