Speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Stier Jr. on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:23 am:

Stewart Model 27, looks like a Model 26 with round windows, but goes up to 75 mph instead of 60. Any chance this is correct for a late 12?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:55 am:

Scott - I think you just want to go faster with your '12... (grin)

Have fun, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 12:25 pm:

Mebbe we should trade, as mine is marked only to 60....

Actually, the round windows are 1910 and earlier, I believe, and take a 1:1 drive.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 01:09 pm:

So Ricks, have you added the Flux Capacitor to your car yet?
:-)
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:47 am:

Scott,
Your speedometer was used on large cars in 1911. It has a 4 inch dial face and would work on your car if you like the way it looks and operates. A Stewart Model 26 with the "D" in the serial number is "correct" for your car. Hope this helps,

Russ Furstnow

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration