FINALLY GOT MY TREE UP!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: FINALLY GOT MY TREE UP!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:22 pm:

Long week and busy, finally took a few hours and put a tree up, wasn't going to but decided even an old bachelor has to have Christmas. Had to go buy one and then make a stand but finally got it done. Didn't get time to put lights on it but at least I have a tree. I love that pine scent in the house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:37 pm:

Now that's funny.
And Not too stressful.
Is the stand a curtain rod or a back scratcher?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska - Denver Colorado on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:37 pm:

Dang,

I have been in the Christmas spirit all year and did not know it!

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:00 pm:

Well, Stan, it's good to know that you have the Christmas spirit!

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:07 pm:

It's the thought that counts. Good for you Stan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:43 pm:

Stan Merry Christmas from Karen and I in Fulton Mo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Langevin , Grants Pass , Ore on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:05 am:

WOW , and NO needles on the floor to clean up next July , too ... And me just divorced , hmmmmmm .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 06:46 am:

Stan, notice that your tree was made in Watertown, NY.

That company was originally set up many years ago to hire handicapped and disabled young adults. It has been very successful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" Harold Tucker on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 07:39 am:

Stan,

Merry Christmas -- and remember to make sure your tree doesn't dry out too much.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hager Clinton Illinois on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 08:09 am:

Love it! Merry Christmas Stan. We have Montana joy here. Son, wife and two kids from Great Falls are here for Christmas! You did not have to get a permit to cut that tree did you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 08:56 am:

Merry Christmas Stan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence J. Bohlen on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:49 am:

Beats the heck out of the 12 foot pre-lit monster I had to put up....

:-)

Merry Christmas Stan and everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Dewey Asher on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:59 am:

Stan: What a great testimony to the hobby. You play with model T's and still maintain a great sense of humor!! What a combination. Merry Christmas!! Dewey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:22 am:

Stan, it's guys like you who go out and pay $50 for a Christmas tree like that who drive the prices up for the rest of us.....

Merry Christmas! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:08 am:

Stan,

Must have been one heck of a party to have taken a couple of hours to get it erect. Good show, looks like the start of a great Christmas chapter for you next book.

Evan in Paso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:27 am:

Merry Christmas Stan,I won't ask where you stole that tree from. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday on the 30th and a very happy ,prosperous New Year. See you at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:56 am:

Ours doesn't smell as good as Uncle Stan's but there you have it. Merry Christmas to all you Model T nuts !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:14 pm:

Steve
Your tree is called a CHARLIE BROWN style tree. Looks great, Merry Christmas to you and Diane.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:33 pm:

No wet pants, needles down the back, scratches on the door frame/cieling, pitch on the hands/saw, blood letting(never again with a colorado blue spruce), checking for water, getting it into the stand and straight, etc, etc,......

Maybe your onto a good thing.....

Merry Christmas to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:55 pm:

I met Anja in Holland in 1971 and we were married in December of 1972. Her family's Christmas tree had traditionally had real candles, so when we moved to the States and had our own house here in 1978, we continued the tradition. From 1978 through 2007, we had a tree with candles. Anja's surgery in October 2008 caused a move of the family Christmas celebration to our daughter's and son-in-law's house, so we haven't had a tree for the past several years. (No, they do electric lights...)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:59 pm:

By goodness Erik, I believe you've got it. There is no snow for my mobile yet eather. Merry christmaa to you and yours. Boy Uncle Stan sure started something this time. Ho Ho Ho.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 07:15 pm:

Unca Jack, thanks for remembering my birthday. It is actually the 29th but you are pretty close. I think I'll be the same age as you for a few months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 08:46 pm:

The air freshener Christmas Tree is priceless. That's something I would do but my Mrs. starts on our house right after Thanksgiving.

You can't see 'Lizzie' in this picture. She's sitting in the car port with a big lighted "Merry Christmas" sign on the back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:51 pm:

Thought I'd show this . . not my thought, but cute.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:04 pm:

Merry Christmas T Nuts!

T Dogs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:20 pm:

And I thought I was clever parking a green motorhome in the drivway with the flashers on...
Well Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:33 pm:

I just finished decorating, too:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:03 am:

Ricks, you're my kind of guy. Christmas officially ended a couple minutes ago (on the east coast) and my Mrs. is already talking about what she wants to add next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:25 am:

Ok its over you can take your trees down! Thanks James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. Portales, New Mexico on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:27 am:

Merry Christmas to you all!

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 01:12 am:

As a hunter I found this one funny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:15 am:

Erich, At least they didn't have a red bulb for the nose.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration