Merry Christmas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Merry Christmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Crabtree on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:28 pm:

Hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas and you and your families are safe and sound.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlesHebert on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 09:37 am:

From our home to your's A Merry Christmas from a cold and wet East Texas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 09:54 am:

Merry Christmas from Stettler AB!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 11:28 am:

Merry Christmas to all my T friends across the country and overseas.

Craig Sutton and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 10:44 pm:

Thank God! Merry Christmas to all of you T guys too. I spent Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning at the Ahwanhee Hotel in Yosemite. Sure beats Lomita, but it is was way more expensive!
Screw the political corectness, I prefer Merry Christmas over Happy Holidays any time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Langevin , Grants Pass , Ore on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 04:29 am:

AMEN , Larry , and a VERRRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration