'24 coupe interior

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: '24 coupe interior
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Holcomb on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 02:58 pm:

Who has the best kit? Cartouche?, Classtique? other options? my loving wife gave me the money for Christmas to get my car done, now I just need to get the one I want.
Thanks,
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Heatherly on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 04:35 pm:

Go with the classtique. My 26 coupe has a classtique kit and I really like it. All of the pannels fit perfectly and the kit came with detailed and easy to understand instructions.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 09:30 pm:

Brian - Classtique has a special going until Dec. 31st. For all orders placed by then, they are offering a 10% discount. However, production of the year end sales will not begin until the end of January. See their website at: www.Classtique-Upholstery.com

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 08:46 am:

Brian-Classtique. I bought a Cartouche kit for a wood door 24. Most panels did not fit without modifications. On the plus side the panels were too big so could be cut down.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration