Start planing early

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Start planing early
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:51 pm:

You only have 364 days tell Christmas. Start droping your hints early.

HO HO HO 2012

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:53 pm:

Planning not planing.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Cunningham on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 02:19 pm:

Hi, what's droping ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 05:09 pm:

Well, I'll tell one on myself. While cleaning up around here today I found a box labled "Christmas Gifts 2011" and it has most of the stuff we bought back in the spring at a going out of business sale to give the family (all adults now, except my two nephews, who are close to adulthood).
So what to do? Grab a Sharpie, and cross out 2011 and put down 2012. Most of the shopping done already!!
:-)
T'
David D.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration