Model T Limo at Hemmings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Model T Limo at Hemmings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 09:39 am:

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2011/12/27/hemmings-find-of-the-day-1924-ford -model-t/?refer=news

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 09:49 am:

As Zazu Pitts would say, "Oh, Dear!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:10 am:

I don't believe I'll comment on the "Limo", but I clicked on the "other Model T's for sale" link at the bottom of the page and saw some good-looking cars and trucks there. I did notice that the asking prices are noticably higher than I'm used to seeing at other places. If they are getting those prices for the cars there, Hemmings might be the place to list one you have for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:46 am:

A 1924 Pimpmobile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:48 am:

Weird. What's stranger still is that I saw a T Touring painted those exact colors at Hershey about 5 years ago. The body wasn't altered but it also had a red leather interior just like the one in the photo. The owner said he did it on his own but the exact color match of the "limo" plus the matching interior make me wonder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 12:03 pm:

I think they lost most of the "T" in making that extended body. That top looks like an amature job, but the seats look very good, but like I said, they lost the "T".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 12:12 pm:

As my kids would say, "that's just sick and wrong"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:01 pm:

At first glance I kinda thought it could be fun, then I read, "without noisy sound or body vibration". I'm with Steve and Zazu - "Oh dear!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:09 pm:

A japaneese engine in a Model T!....Please throw another scoop of dirt on top of ol' Henry so he stops spinning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:26 pm:

You got that right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:43 pm:

I can say with complete confidence that this is defintely "NOT MY BAG, MAN". Yeesh...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:54 pm:

What a heap of guano but, hey, it's got all white tires!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 02:24 pm:

Only on the left side. Guess he only drove through the guano on the left!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 02:30 pm:

Yikes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 02:51 pm:

Their design reminds of a ModeL T wheelie circus car with the two fat Americans in the backseat. Should have at least lengthened the frame as well. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 03:04 pm:

I am left with, ""what the He!!?"is that?"
Ug,Jap motor in a T? Sheesh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 03:31 pm:

Glorified PIMPMOBILE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska - Denver Colorado on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 04:18 pm:

That ranks up there with the Opera Coupe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Boe on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 04:50 pm:

I just knew that this post would somehow lead back to the infamous "opera car." I know that it was sold on Ebay to a car dealer in Largo, FL. From there he tried to sell the car on Ebay and it ended up in a drug seizure auction in the midwest. I believe the pics above are form that auction as the car had somehow lost its hood. does anyone know where the car is now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael B. Black on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 09:30 am:

Reads like the guy giving the description is the same as the one that sends the Nigerian scam emails

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration