Old Photo - And Yet Another Nine Period Photos Of People Posing With a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - And Yet Another Nine Period Photos Of People Posing With a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:43 pm:

fourth one up from the bottom looks like a giant coyote on the loose.

I sure love these old T photos. Thanks again Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred McDonald on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:54 pm:

Great photos - I've added one taken in 1917 of my
Grandfather & Grandmother. Note the similarity to your top picture in both the car and the house. Mine was taken in Southern Indiana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 12:08 am:

Fred,
Your Grandmother & Grandfather are in a 13 touring. Great family picture.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration