Any thoughts on Chickashaw 2012

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Any thoughts on Chickashaw 2012
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 04:37 pm:

Hope all had a Merry Christmas, I was just pondering about Chickashaw and what to bring for sale or trade. I would like to unload both 26 fordor and 23 roadster/pickup, and find a pre 16 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 04:50 pm:

You might sell the cars, depending on who shows up. Sometimes I've seen pretty good deals go unsold, other times not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes-Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 05:47 pm:

Put a picture on here and you might sell it before you get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James "Mike" Rogers on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 06:42 pm:

I am going good lord willing and will be looking for Model A flywheels just like last year. I will also be looking for any Model A cranks and Model T engines and parts. A flywheels I give 20$ each for all you got. Cranks, negotiable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 07:47 pm:

I agree with Dave. Put 'em on here. You never know when one of this bunch will be looking for another T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:28 pm:

Just for the record, Wes, there is no W in Chickasha. It's pronounced "chick-a-shay".

The misunderstanding is all Mack Cole's fault -- he calls it "Chickensaw". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:39 pm:

I believe Tyson uses a lot of chickensaws.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:44 pm:

Uh,yep,Chickensaw,been there,seen that,hope to see it again sometime.
Just aint needing alot parts at this time.But it is a fun road trip for anybody that enjoys old cars,parts and meeting the faces behind the names you see here.And good pizza!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 09:26 pm:

I'm looking forward to my trip to Chickasha next year. For one reason or another I've never been able to make it out there, but I'm going this year. :-)

Hope to leave with empty pockets and full bags.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:44 pm:

Bring clothes for warm weather and winter. Either is possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 11:27 pm:

Boy Steve you have got that right. In 2010 Friday it's in the mid 70's and sun burn city, early Friday evening I'm driving in a blizzard.
I'll probably be bringing another 26-27 touring body that is so so by Montana standards. I hope to bring my speedster body home from Cushing, Ok. Mike R. I have a couple of A cranks and one balanced B(pinned counter weights from the factory) sitting on the shelf somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 12:02 am:

Here is the 26 fordor

and here is the 23 rdstr/pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:00 pm:

Oscar Runt ask,"Did you say Chickensaw?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:02 pm:

BTW,I love that roadster pickup.All it needs is a seat cushion and me driveing it~! Maby a hood.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration