What year is it?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: What year is it?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 09:33 pm:

Today, I took two of my Model T's out. Went to the bank in the morning and a man asked what year it was, and was the Model T the first car? When did they start making cars. What is it worth etc. Is it a Model A or a Model T? Just the usual questions. Then I drove it down the main street of town toward the post office. I heard a young man say 1921. He was the closest. It is a 1922.

Then this afternoon, I drove the 26 touring around for a while, and I started up the 26 Roadster and ran it for about 20 minutes. It is jacked up and I run it in high with the garage door and windows open. Too hard to get it out.

Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:45 pm:

Right on! We've had way too much rain for me to get mine out....groan...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 11:09 pm:

Looking forward to getting that rear axle back in the car and going for a T drive for the first time since summer. Before next year, I hope.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 11:27 pm:

Danial, I know what you mean. My lizzy has been spending these rainy days at the spa (my garage) having her bearings taken up, valve guides reamed, new valves fitted, ports cleaned, etc. She is gonna be hard to hold back when I open that garage door up on the first nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 12:34 am:

Right on, Erich. I'm looking forward to better weather when I can pull Betsy out of the portable garage thing it's wrapped in and have room to really start going over her with the manual. Looking forward to Spring!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 06:03 am:

I know Betsy is too. Still hope to get out there to see you all. 2012 is nearly here.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration