Old Photo - A Whole Bunch Of Period Photos Of People Posing With A Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - A Whole Bunch Of Period Photos Of People Posing With A Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay-In Northern California on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 12:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 01:26 pm:

Hi Jay
... very nice photo on the top. I am interested in a good copy, you are able to and want to send me a copy (300 dpi) so I would be very grateful.
I keep on renovating this model from 1918.
Is it original and it's for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 01:48 pm:

Concerning the top and windshield on the touring shown in the second photo; can't imagine what happened to that car, but it certainly must have been a very bad day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 01:59 pm:

Concerning the top and windshield on the touring shown in the second photo; can't imagine what happened to that car, but it certainly must have been a very bad day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 02:04 pm:

Harold, maybe they had it on a trailer doing seventy.

The interesting thing about the stereo picture is that it's not stereo. The two sides are identical.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker -- NW Ark. on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 06:39 pm:

Re the '15-'16 Touring in the second pic, either someting fell on the top or it rolled over. If it did roll over, it rolled toward the passenger's side, since the left side fenders aren't hurt.

The '18 in the top pic is a cutie, and a very rare car today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 11:27 am:

Great photos as usual. Keep them coming!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration