Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: 2012
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bartlett on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 02:46 pm:

Healthy New Year to all. Regards,Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Larson on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 01:57 pm:

'Mikey' . . .Did ya' happen to notice . . .

NO ONE . . Except ME . . .

Has responded to your New Year wishes?

Maybe they're tryin' to tell you something!!

Anyway . . .Happy New Year to you TOO!!

Your 'VERY' BEST Friend!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 03:06 pm:

HAPPY NEW YEAR all....Bonne année.

Olivier (France)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 06:24 pm:

It's still 2011 here, but the countdown has begun. We have had a good year. We had good health. I got all 3 Model T's running well and they have all tested on short tours and parades. We saw all 5 great grandchildren this year. Three of which we met for the first time. They all live over 1,000 miles from us, so we try to get around at least once a year to see them. we were spared from the natural disasters this year.

I know many of you have been hit by earthquakes, tornados, floods, fires and tsunami's durning 2011. My wishes for everyone is that the economy worldwide will improve, and that we can have world peace, and good weather in 2012.

Have a happy New Year.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 07:27 pm:

A Happy New Year to all members.

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration