Looking for an exhaust manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Looking for an exhaust manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Heatherly on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 03:57 pm:

I know this belongs in the classified ads section, but I can not figure out how to set up an ad. I am looking for a good straight exhaust manifold with good threads. If any body has one please send me a private message.

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Heatherly on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 04:22 pm:

I should also mention that if anybody knows of a parts supplier that may have a good origional manifold, please let me know.

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 05:17 pm:

Lang's, Snyders and Mac's have them and probably several other vendors.
Snyders is T-3060-B. I also used the T-3063-CR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 07:15 pm:

I may have a good original one or can supply you with a new reproduction. By the time you pay someone to straighten an original, you have a new one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 08:56 pm:

Got a new one from Chaffins... excellent quality and no problem with warpage or bad threads!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 09:08 pm:

Chaffins garage. I have one on my 26 Roadster and it works great! It fits well and runs very nicely.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration