Is there a "wanted" or "for sale" section?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Is there a "wanted" or "for sale" section?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rik van on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 05:41 pm:

Hi,
I'm up here in B.C. Canada and looking for somewhere local to search for parts or network with some of the local model T hobbyists who may want to sell or trade.
- thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 05:55 pm:

Here's the classified section: http://mtfca.com/showit1/index.html

We have several regulars in BC as well as other western provinces. Make a habit of reading the forum and you'll soon find them. You can click on their names to send them messages through the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 07:34 pm:

Where abouts are you Rik?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 07:46 pm:

Hi Rik,

You have quite a few folks in your area that Model T Ford fans. Some comment here from time to time. There is a popular tour called the Can-Am Tour that occurred just last September in Abbotsford. There is also a swap meet in Cloverdale every year in May.

I live in Anacortes, WA which is not too far from ya. What do ya need ??

A pic of some of the T's on the Can-Am Tour Sept 2011.

TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rik van on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 02:53 am:

Thanks Steve. Christopher i'm in cloverdale and Wayne i didn't know about the swap meet or the tour thats neat. right now i'm trying to peice together a cowl i need the right side panel and all the brackets associated(two upper ,two lower,&toeboard brackets)an '18-'22 firewall and dash. I know there are are a few bone yards in the states but shipping might be expensive and i'd rather network with local guys who really love these cars. my car is really rough and i'm on a shoestring budget so any help/ advice is much appreciated. - cheers

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration