OT - What Memories Are Made Of

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: OT - What Memories Are Made Of
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:35 am:

I was organizing a pile of papers this evening and came across a picture that my daughter drew for me this past spring - she was five at the time. It is a pic of her in my Model T. I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 04:00 am:

Very cool...grin....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bartlett on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 06:40 am:

That's a keeper!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 08:43 am:

From the details, it looks like a Channel Green 1927 Canadian Tudor, but I would have to see the engine number to be absolutely sure. Thanks for sharing. Here's hoping for a happy, safe and prosperous, 2012 to all. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 10:27 am:

The wire wheels give it away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB Toms River N.J. on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 12:02 pm:

Jackson Pollock's got nothing on her!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 01:18 pm:

I think Kaitlyn has captured the essence of our hobby! The smiling face beaming out of the back window says it all. Lucky, lucky, dad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 07:51 pm:

One door on the passenger side so pre '26, she is sitting in the back so might be a rare Town Car? Obviously a Model T Ford due to the black oil leaks underneith.

Keep this Jim and display it at her High School graduation with the car....I did something similar with my daughter who just graduated college ($$$$$). Our children grow up a little "different" with dads like us and they won't forget it.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 08:15 pm:

Actually, it's a 1927 Canadian Tudor. Here's a pic taken June, 2010 with my daughter in her Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 12:02 am:

Yup it has the tell tale oil dripping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 01:38 am:

I love it! Congratulations! And Happy New Year!
W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration