Depot Hack on Lang's 2011 Calendar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Depot Hack on Lang's 2011 Calendar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Battell on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 10:30 am:

The Lang 2011 Mort Kunstler Calendar for December has a very nice picture of a depot hack. This calendar is still available for sale at: http://mortkunstler.com/html/store-calendars.asp?action=view&ID=916&cat=159
The picture on the calendar is about 10 1/2 by 12 1/2 inches, and would be good for framing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 12:08 pm:

Gee, and it has a nice steam engine in it too! purty!
T'
DAvid D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip) on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 10:22 pm:

One of these days I will get a picture of my 14 Depot Hack sitting at the depot with a Steam Engine in the background!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 08:35 am:

Some guys have all the luck....I need an engine

Happy New Year

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock Newfields NH on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 01:35 pm:

That looks like a Mifflinburg body - No. 131 Country Club - Suburban --

Not that I have any special insight :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock Newfields NH on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 01:41 pm:

OOPS -- the opposite side--

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Battell on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 02:01 pm:

Since there have been other depot hack pictures posted here, I will add one of me with mine. It is a 1926.
My 1926 Depot Hack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Cuddy - Cork, IRELAND on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 02:22 pm:

Happy new year to one and all.

Here is my 1924 Station Wagon together with our three Grandchildren

Station Wagon

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration