Trouble free water pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Trouble free water pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 11:52 am:

Here it is! No leaks, no load, no trouble!!

Water pump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 12:12 pm:

You should make a passageway for steam to exit at the water spout.. Looks good. They had a radiator cap competition at Kanab the last Canyon Lands Tour. (My spell checker didn't like Canyonlands.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 01:05 pm:

The water pumps I have hanging on the wall don't leak a drop!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 01:42 pm:

John, I hope you are correct on the no leak. I had a heavy radiator cap on one of my cars and it caused the entire neck come off the radiator.
You guessed it, now I had a "big leak".
I agree with Bob, the best water pump is one hanging on the wall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 01:50 pm:

I just did it for chuckles. Actually, the handle interferes with flipping the hood over so I'm probably going back to the original.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration