Exactly what is the point of this??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Exactly what is the point of this??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 01:59 pm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmF4isxbaDI&feature=related

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 02:01 pm:

It's an IQ test. Guess who failed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:04 pm:

Huh...what a waste of time and T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:11 pm:

He wanted to move the dumpster, but lubrication of the ground just caused the wheel to spin and he got no traction. It's a good way to wear out your tires!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez - Templeton, CA on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:11 pm:

Maybe it's to prove he got his father's cousin's genes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:12 pm:

@John - HAHAHAHAHAHA...good one...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash - South Hill, Virginia on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 05:38 pm:

fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 05:44 pm:

The simple answer is- because he can.

I used to take one of my Model A trucks to the mud bog on Saturday nights. It's an old beater but I had lots of fun showing up the guys with big tires and hopped up motors. There were a few who chastised me for doing it, but I told them "it's mine, I'll do what I want with it. Besides I have another one at home that looks a hell of alot better than this one if I want to go to a display only show."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 03:56 am:

If you look again, the tyre is almost worn to the cord and they seem to be trying to burn it through - at one point someone says 'Think another go will get 'er?

More interesting, why are ther 2 trailer ball hitches protruding alongside each rear wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 04:20 am:

I have seen the same thing on different TV programs where they do that with cars and motorcycles. The crowd goes wild, I guess I am just too old. It just looks stupid to me. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 05:43 am:

See the brake that rubs on the tire? That wears the tire down really fast so maybe they were using up the last of the tread. Or they were testing the differential action and forgot to stop when it was proven to work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 11:57 am:

Does anyone know what those tires were? Must have been from a motorcycle. At least the video proves how tough the t engine and drive train are.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration